About “Visa to Russia/Russian Visa from the U.S.”
RUSSIAN AGENCY – Russian Passport and Visa Expedited Services – offers processing of all the types of Russian travel visas for U.S citizens and citizens of other countries permanently living in the U.S.:
- One time entry travel visa up to 30 days ,
- Double entry travel visa up to 30 days,
- Multiple entry travel visa up to 3 years.
Processing time is from 2 or 3 business days up to 3 or 4 weeks depending on the option you choose.
Please CALL our TOLL FREE numbers (888) 9-RUSSIA or (888) 978-7742 about our fees because the pricing is subject to change .
We can process your application and send you the documents with no personal appearance or appointments at the consulate or our offices. We do accept requests from all U.S. states.
List of required documents for the Russian visa application:
STEP 1 (you should mail the following items to us):
- Valid U.S. passport or international travel passport from another country;
- If the applicant is a citizen of another foreign country and lives permanently in the U.S., a copy of the immigration status in the U.S. (green card, work visa, etc.) and a medical insurance policy are required. You must provide an official letter from the insurance company proving that this insurance covers the entire time the visa is valid and works in all territories of the Russian Federation.
Important! The passport must be valid for 6 months or longer after the Russian travel visa expires. Also, the passport must have the signature of the owner inside.
STEP 2 — (you should email the following items to us):
- Passport photo taken within the last 6 months. You can have someone take your picture with a phone and then email it to us without editing. A plain white background is required. We will edit, crop and print out the photo for you. No extra charge will be applied;
- Application ID and password of the completed online application;
- If you need a visa for a minor, a copy of his or her birth certificate is required along with copies of the parents’ travel passports and their marriage certificate (if married);
- Citizens of former USSR countries must provide copies of documents proving that they don’t have Russian citizenship (for example: a copy of your passport from another CIS country with exit stamps; copies of documents proving that you left the USSR for permanent residence in another country before February 6th, 1992; copies of documents proving your renouncement of Russian citizenship). We kindly ask you to call us for details about your particular situation;
- Payment of processing and shipping fees. We accept personal checks, money orders and cashier checks. All the checks and orders should be made payable to RUSSIAN AGENCY. We do not accept credit cards.
An invitation from a tourist company from Russia is already included with our service. Please do not write the name of any tourist companies when filling out the online application.We will input that information later once your invitation is ready.
Please pay special attention that any foreign citizen entering Russia must be registered with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation within 7 days after the date of entry.
PLEASE NOTE: the shipping fee for delivery within the U.S. is $40 (2-days shipping). . If you need an expedited delivery (overnight, a saturday delivery option) please let us know and we will tell you the price.