RUSSIAN AGENCY is a commercial expediting agency, which processes Russian documents since 2012. We have offices in Miami (Florida), Los Angeles (California), and Moscow (Russia).
Our company is not affiliated with the Russian consulates or Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. We work as an independent agent. Our business acts on behalf of the client to assist in processing their documents using a power of attorney.
We have been working for nearly six years within North America and we have earned the trust of our clients and greatly appreciate all of their personal recommendations.
We pride ourselves on:
- Excellent experience for our customers,
- The best prices,
- The fastest processing times,
- We attentively monitor all steps in the process of preparing your documents,
- We communicate clearly throughout the process with the client,
- Great customer service!
EXPEDITING SERVICES PROVIDED BY RUSSIAN AGENCY :
- Expedited Russian Foreign Travel Passport processing valid for 5 years (non-biometrical);
- Confirmation of Russian Citizenship (when both Internal and Foreign Travel Passports have expired);
- Expedited processing of Foreign Travel Passports for minors under the age of 14;
- Expedited service of obtaining Russian citizenship for minors under the age of 14;
- Russian Internal Passport renewals or first time applications;
- Expedited travel visas to Russia for non-Russian citizens;
- Expedited processing of official name changes for Russian passports;
- Certificate of Return for Russians traveling in North America, who need to return to Russia, but their passport has been lost or stolen;
- Certificates of no criminal conviction;
- Russian-speaking notary services;
- Preparation of power of attorney documents, which are valid in the Russian Federation;
- Apostille services;
- Authentication of documents to be used in foreign countries;
- Certified translations of official documents from English into Russian and vice versa,
- Confirmation of being alive.
The following links may be helpful for you: