RUSSIAN AGENCY offers Russian foreign travel passport renewal service for all the citizens of the Russian Federation permanently living or temporarily staying in the U.S., Canada, and other countries.
We can process your application and send you the documents with no personal appearance or appointments at the consulate or our offices.
You can apply and receive your documents at any of the RUSSIAN AGENCY offices or also by mail.
These are the available options for expedited Russian foreign travel passport renewals for minors under the age of 14, if one of the parents has a valid Russian internal passport at the time they submit the application:
- standard processing – 3-4 weeks,
- expedited processing – 1.5 weeks.
At this moment we offer passports that will be valid for 5 years only (non-biometrical passports).
Please CALL our TOLL FREE numbers (888) 9-RUSSIA or (888) 978-7742 about our fees because the pricing is subject to change.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY (FOR MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 14):
STEP 1 (you should mail the following items to us):
- Child’s original birth certificate with a stamp saying that this person is a citizen of the Russian Federation. It will be returned to you along with the new foreign travel passport. Are you looking for expedited processing of a citizenship of the Russian Federation for a child? Here is the link.
- Payment of processing and shipping fees. We accept personal checks, money orders, cashier checks and credit cards*. All the checks and orders should be made payable to RUSSIAN AGENCY
*If you prefer to pay by credit card please notify us, and we will email you a secure link for payment. A 4% processing fee will be applied.
- completed application,
- passport photo of the child,
- copy of child’s valid/expired Russian foreign travel passport (if you have one);
- copies of Russian Internal passports of both parents (main page and all the pages with address registrations in Russia), if they have ones,
- copies of travel passports of both parents (main page),
- copy of the marriage certificate of the parents (if married),
- all prior name changes of the parents must be accompanied with the appropriate documents (marriage and divorce certificates or official name changes).
When the new foreign travel passport passport is ready we will contact you by email and and include a copy of the passport’s main page. Also, we will provide you with the shipping label which has all the information, including a tracking number and estimated time of delivery
PLEASE NOTE: the shipping fee for delivery within the U.S. is $40 (2 days ground shipping). Canada’s shipping fee is $50 for 4 days ground shipping. If you need an expedited delivery (overnight, a Saturday delivery option) please let us know and we will tell you the price.
The following links may be helpful for you: