“EXPEDITED RUSSIAN FOREIGN TRAVEL PASSPORT RENEWAL IN THE U.S. AND CANADA”
RUSSIAN AGENCY offers Russian Foreign Travel Passport Services for all the citizens of the Russian Federation permanently living or temporarily staying in the U.S., Canada, and other countries.
- NO personal appearance needed to apply and to complete documents
- NO appointment needed at the Russian Consulate and no waiting to apply.
You can apply and receive your documents at any of the RUSSIAN AGENCY offices or also by mail.
These are the available options for expedited Russian Passport renewals for adults and minors 14 years of age and up, who have a valid Russian Internal Passport at the time they submit the application:
- standard processing – 1.5 months,
- expedited processing – 1 month.
- urgent processing – 2 weeks (by a request).
To apply for a new travel passport you must have a valid Russian internal passport (or at least a copy) or your previous Russian foreign travel passport must be still valid when you apply. If you don’t have a valid Russian foreign travel passport or a valid internal passport, you are not eligible to apply for a new Russian foreign travel passport. If these circumstances apply to you, you should apply first for a new internal passport or confirm your Russian citizenship.
At this moment we offer passports that will be valid for 5 years only (non-biometrical passports). Temporarily we are not offering 10 year passports (biometrical) due to technical reasons.
Please CALL our TOLL FREE numbers (888) 9-RUSSIA or (888) 978-7742 about our fees because the pricing is subject to change .
We can process your application and send you the documents with no personal appearance or appointments at the consulate or our offices.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY (FOR ADULTS AND MINORS):
STEP 1 (you should mail the following items to us):
- Your valid Russian internal passport. It will be returned to you along with your new foreign travel passport;
- Payment of processing and shipping fees. We accept personal checks, money orders, cashier checks and credit cards*. All the checks and orders should be made payable to RUSSIAN AGENCY
*If you prefer to pay by credit card please notify us, and we will email you a secure link for payment. A 4% processing fee will be applied.
- completed application,
- passport photo;
- a copy of the main page of your valid or expired Russian foreign travel passport – if you have one;
- a copy of your birth certificate,
- all prior name changes of the parents must be accompanied with the appropriate documents (marriage and divorce certificates or official name changes).
- if you apply for an internal passport for a minor under the age of 18 a copy of a valid internal passport of one of the parents or guardians is required (a copy of the main page and and all pages with address registrations).
When the new foreign travel passport passport is ready we will contact you by email and and include a copy of the passport’s main page. Also, we will provide you with the shipping label which has all the information, including a tracking number and estimated time of delivery
PLEASE NOTE: the shipping fee for delivery within the U.S. is $40 (2 days ground shipping). Canada’s shipping fee is $50 for 4 days ground shipping. If you need an expedited delivery (overnight, a saturday delivery option) please let us know and we will tell you the price.