RUSSIAN AGENCY offers services to help process power of attorneys, which are valid in the Russian Federation for Russian citizens permanently living in the U.S.
Terms and fees for the processing of power of attorneys valid in the Russian Federation:
- If you live in Florida or California the processing time is 1 -1.5 weeks and the fee is $250.oo. If you provide with a prepared text in WORD format, the fee is $200.00.
How the processing of power of attorneys valid in the Russian Federation work:
- After your request we will prepare the text of the power of attorney in Russian using the information provided by you about the type and object of the legal transaction, and the personal information of the Principal and Agent. This particular text will be in a special form that includes a standard English acknowledgement of the individual according to your state laws. This power of attorney will be accepted for notarization by an American notary in your state.
- We will email you the document and you should sign it in the presence of a notary. Then mail the original document with notarized signature(s) back to us. Also, you can receive notarization services at our offices for free (by request).
- We will make the document legal for use in the Russia Federation by obtaining an apostille in your state, providing a translation into Russian, and notarizing the translator’s signature by an official notary of the Russian Federation.
- When the document is ready we will first email you all the pages and we will inform you about the estimated time of arrival..
- You have the following options for shipping the power of attorney. The first option is for us to ship the processed document to Russia and received by the agent in person for free. We can also ship the processed document within the US via FedEx for a fee of $40. The third option, is to ship the processed document within Russia by courier delivery for a fee of $30.
Types of power of attorneys valid in the Russian Federation, which you can order in the U.S. with RUSSIAN AGENCY:
- General power of attorney;
- Power of attorney for representation to obtain a pension in the Russian Federation;
- Power of attorney to open a bank account in Russia for receiving a pension;
- Power of attorney to use a saving account in Sberbank in the Russian Federation;
- Power of attorney to use a saving account in a bank in the Russian Federation;
- Power of attorney to open and use a checking or saving account in a bank in the Russian Federation;
- General power of attorney for a vehicle;
- Parental consent for travel of a minor child;
- and many others (upon request)
The following links may be helpful for you: