“Russian Agency in the San Francisco Bay Area”
We are happy to announce that we have opened an additional office in the San Francisco Bay area, which will be serving Northern California and nearby states.
Russian Agency is a visa and passport processing agent of the Russian Federation which has been working in the United States since 2012 and is trusted by thousands of clients. Read more about us.
Services that are available at the new office:
- Nonbiometric 5-year Russian travel passport renewals without traveling to the consulate (for adults and children);
- Biometric 10-year Russian travel passport renewals with no wait time appointments at the consulate (for adults and children);
- Urgent and expedited processing of all types of Russian visas and invitations for visas (tourist, business, humanitarian, and private visas);
- Obtaining Russian citizenship and a Russian travel passport for children without traveling to the consulate when both parents are Russian citizens;
- Obtaining Russian citizenship and a Russian travel passport for children when one of the parents is not a Russian citizen with a no wait time appointment at the consulate;
- Assistance with obtaining a Russian internal passport on the territory of the Russian Federation without any personal appearance required;
- Preparation service for power of attorneys which will be valid in Russia. Free shipping to Moscow and an additional fee for shipping to other cities from Moscow;
- Obtaining expedited apostilles (with possible next day service) in California from the Secretary of State ;
- The services of a certified Russian speaking notary public;
- Russian citizenship verification (confirmation) in cases when documents are expired, stolen, or lost.;
- Assistance with obtaining urgent certificates of return for entering Russia for those whose documents are expired, stolen, or lost;
- And many other services!
Expedited or urgent processing of Russian documents is available in case of urgent travel plans or situations. (1 to 2-day processing of certificates of return, 2 to 3 business days for Russian visas, 2 weeks for Russian travel passports.) From our many years in business we have successfully worked with many complicated and unique situations.
Please call us at (888) 978-7742 for a free consultation. We are open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm PST. Also, you can send us your questions to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website chatbox. Open the chatbox at the right bottom corner on any page of our website.
We also welcome you to our office! In the office, we can take your passport and visa photos for free. When applying in our office, you don’t need to worry about getting your photo taken or copies of documents in advance. We are happy to do that for you. We have applications ready in the office for you to fill out.
RUSSIAN AGENCY (San Francisco/Bay Area):
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 09:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. (PST)
851 BURLWAY Road
BURLINGAME, CA 94010
We accept applications from all states in the U.S., from Canada and other countries.
For your convenience, we are also happy to complete your application and process it entirely by mail.
The shipping fee for delivery within the U.S. is $40. Shipping to Canada costs $50. We ship documents via FedEx with a direct signature required option. International shipping is available for an extra fee via DHL.
The following links may be helpful for you: